Drum roll please.....
The time has come to post your final, polished first page for the Made of Awesome Contest with literary agent judge Judith Engracia of Liza Dawson and Associates!
Judith is just building her own client list, which means she's got her eye out for some amazing manuscripts! And I know you guys have a ton of talent, so hopefully she'll find some really great work she can't resist.
Please post your final, polished first 250 words. Here is what needs to be included in your comment:
Be sure to include:
1. Your email address
2. Title, genre, wordcount
3. Your polished first page (250 words) Don't stop in the middle of a sentence.
4. Where you follow me
5. Where you spread the word
Judith will read all of the first pages and select one for a ten-page critique, which, if she finds the winner's entry intriguing enough, could extend into a full manuscript critique!
· You must be a follower of my blog and/or Twitter
· You must spread the word, via twitter, fb, blog post, whatever.
· Your manuscript must be complete.
· Contest is open to works of fiction only. Sorry guys, no non-fiction here.
· You do not have to participate in the critique portion of the contest, but why would you miss the opportunity to polish that baby until it shines before Judith reads it?
· All entries must be posted by 11:59 PM (AZ time) on May 31, 2011. Any entries posted after this time will be disqualified.